Personalized 1-on-1 movement classes to get you moving and feeling connected to your body.
Taught by Aviva Rose-Williams. I am a Bay Area native, Quebec circus school graduate, and co-founder of the French circus company, À Sens Unique.
About movement practice
This is a fun, individualized training program aimed to help you to find new connections in your body and new relationships to movement. I emphasize physical learning through play and curiosity. This movement practice is designed for anyone and everyone.
We will focus on :
Figure out how different parts of your body connect to power your whole
Keep your joints and range of movement healthy for the long run
Learn how to access your body's innate natural power
Enhance your body's range of motion to feel liberated while moving
Explore how confidence and choice plays a role in physical capacity
Feel empowered while moving by nourishing the mind-body connection
Practice session specifics
When signing up for a movement practice session, please consider the following questions to best serve your learning experience:
Would you like your session to be 30-, 45-, or 60-minutes long?
How many sessions would you like per month or week?
Would you like to do the session with anyone else? (Sessions can be conducted for households of up to 5 people)
Would you like for the session to be a zoom appointment, or taught in your garden? (see COVID-appropriate standards below)
I currently offer in-person classes that follow these guidelines:
• Classes only take place outdoors, either in your garden or a public park
• Classes will be offered for 11 students max.
• All participants stay at least 6 ft apart for the duration of the class, unless they belong to the same household
• All participants wear masks for the duration of the class, gloves are optional
• If anyone experiences potential symptoms, classes are conducted on Zoom while potential symptoms last and for at least 7 days after they subside
• There is never any spotting, or physical support from teacher to students